Putzmeister SP11 LMR Mortar / Grout Pump
- Product Code: WEB-SP11LMR
This specialist machine can be used for all premixed dry mortar and site-made mixes. The Putzmeister SP11 LMR worm pump offers lasting value, thanks to its lightweight yet robust plastic hood, for example, which can withstand even the toughest conditions on site – thus making it very economical. It can be used for both exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster). Some of the special applications for this machine are light masonry or fire protection mortar, filling and grouting work, and concrete renovation.
It has a mixer capacity of 180L and the motor generates 16.3 kW of power.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING.
• Unique storage capacity for generous reserves
• Extremely effective mixing apparatus
• Low-noise, low-speed economical 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine
• Double-walled canopy provides effective sound insulation
• Weighs less than 750 kg on an un-braked chassis for simple transportation
• Machine operation conforms with CE standards to protect the operator
• Excellent manoeuvrability with low drawbar load
Powerful worm pump 2L6 with a hose discharge connection
Fully hydraulic pump and mixer drive with infinitely adjustable pumping rate
Output 5-60 l/min
Pumping pressure 25 bar
Pumping distance 120m
Pumping height 60m
Compressor 2-cylinder compressor 400 l/min, 7 bar
Hopper volume 220L
Engine 3-cylinder kubota, 16.3 kW at 2600 rpm
Dimensions LxWxH 3480 x 1420 x 1162 mm
* All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.