Putzmeister P715TD Concrete Trailer Pump
- Product Code: WEB-P175TD
The Putzmeister fine concrete pump trailer is small, light, and features a powerful dual-piston pump. It is used for pumping cement, self-levelling floor screed, fine concrete and anhydrite up to a grain size of 16 mm. The integrated S-valve with self-seal effect allows pump pressure of up to 68 bar and is sealed against sludge and water. The self-adjusting ring on the S-pipe automatically compensates for wear.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING.
• Electrohydraulic drive
• Plastic motor hood with TARGA bar
• Concrete hopper with agitator and rubber collar attachment
• Folding hopper attachment
• Hydraulic control of pump and S transfer tube
• 2-cylinder piston pump with chrome-plated delivery cylinders
• Infinite manual output adjustment
• External pressure setting of the max. pump pressure to 40 or 68 bar
• Central lubrication manifold on hopper
Folding 30 mm safety mesh grill with 12 V vibrator
* All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.