Putzmeister MXR 32-4 Multi Placing Boom
- Product Code: WEB-MXR32-4
The new quick release system with hinge technology enables a quick and simple assembly of the placing boom. What sets this stationary boom apart, from others in its category, is its broad and diverse applications. It functions as effectively in the construction of power stations, caverns, liquid gas tanks and bridges as well as high-rise building construction sites. The fact that is lightweight makes it easy to transport across sites. These stationary booms are ideally suited for integration in climbing formwork, the autonomous through-climbing of floors, as well as free-standing installations. You are guaranteed secure operation of the boom thanks to the compact slewing head without stationary parts. The use of low-maintenance standard components keeps service costs down. It is suitable for the RS 751 and RS 850 tubular column system from Putzmeister.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING.
• Easy set-up thanks to the low weight of the heaviest part of the placing boom below 5t
• Increased horizontal reach/depth of reach, especially due to the -10° inclination angle of the first arm
• Large working platform that allows easy accessibility and space for assembly
• Environment friendly due to the reduced use of oil
• Flexible Z folding with the Putzmeister delivery line with DN 125/5.5"
New quick release system with hinge technology for quick and simple assembly
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.