MP25 Mortar / Grout Pump
- Product Code: WEB-MP25
- Description: COMPACT MIXER PUMP WITH LARGE STORAGE HOPPER The MP 25 Mixit guarantees maximum efficiency for processing premixed dry mortar. It comes with a complete set of accessories, so it’s ready for use as soon as it arrives. The reliable MP 25 is a compact, powerful machine for mixing and conveying dry mortars. It is suitable for a wide range of applications like exterior plastering with lime, lime cement, insulating plaster and interior plaster using gypsum and gypsum-lime plaster. Special applications include working with self levelling compound, ETICS and calcium sulphate screed.
- Large 115 l storage hopper saves time because less material has to be refilled
- Conical mixing pipe for optimised material flow
- Mixing pipe separated from mixing tank to allow easier dosage
- Integrated water pressure booster pump provides the necessary water pressure and quantity to achieve the right mixing quality
- Pneumatic remote control for convenient operation from your working area
- Integrated compressor with automatic pressure cut-out guarantees a safer working environment
- Convenient adjustment of water dosage quantity
Output up to 25 ltrs per minute (can be increased with a different rotor stator)
Pumping pressure 40 bar
Pumping distance 40M
Max. vertical height 15M
Waterpump 0.78 kW at 3.4 m3 per minute
Compressor .55 kW / 200 ltrs per minute
Hopper content 115 ltrs
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the material properties.