TK 20 (Tier 4) Concrete Trailer Pump
- Product Code: WEB-TK-20
- Description: A rugged, high-pressure pumping system, the TK 20 is Putzmeister’s answer for midrange pumping requirements. With an output of up to 17 yd³/hr (13 m³/hr), it has superb control for the most critical geotechnical and compaction grouting applications. It can be fed by ready-mix truck, refractory mixer or its optional detachable mixer. The Thom-Katt TK 20 Trailer-Mounted Concrete/Shotcrete Pump is ideal for wet-process refractory, underground and civil work.
- Reversible pump for safety
- Reliable S-Valve
- 38 gal (144L) hydraulic tank
- 74.5" (1.89m) wide, high strength trailer for maximum towing stability
- Hydraulically operated 13 ft³ (368L) detachable mixer for large amounts of material (optional)
*Optional electric versions have decreased output. All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.